domenica 15 aprile 2012

ACK!! Maybe if I Say I Have Laryngitis... How Do You Spell That, Anyway?

Well, I'm just gonna cut to the chase right here: on Thursday, April 19, 2012, I'm in for the scare of my life: an oral presentation in S.S. I am SOOOO very freaked out because I absolutely despise talking in front of a lot of people, and I'm going to have to do it for APPROXIMATELY 3-4 MINUTES, in front of my whole class!! WHY?? OK, OK, so the rest of my class is doing the same exact thing, some of them during the same class period as me, but still. I know I might be sounding like a drama queen, but I'm an extremely shy person. That's why I love blogging so much, because I don't have to actually talk to all of you guys out there, I can just write. Writing's my thing, and that's probably why I feel more comfortable emailing than calling someone (unless you want a voicemail that goes something like this: "Um, yeah, hi, it's me, you know, from our school that we go to, yeah, and um, soooo... do you want to, um, just, I don't know, DO something today, like you can, um, come over, unless you, you know, have something to do, and um, yeah, that's OK if you have something to do. By the way, it's me... or did I say that already? Anyway, yeah, um, bye!" Talk about awkward!! Well, maybe I don't sound THAT bad, but I do sound pretty bad).
So I was wondering if anyone has any tips for speaking in front of a lot of people (we're not talking giving a speech at some big party with a bunch of celebrities here, but y'know, it seems like a lot for me), please feel free to share and comment! That would be SO great! And just to soothe me a bit, I think I'll also do a fashion post later today. Bye all, and thanks so much for listening to today's words of wisdom ;)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento