lunedì 2 aprile 2012

Thank Gum for Wi-Fi in the Lobby!

Hey y'all, I'm up and blogging here in sunny Puerto Rico! I just realized there was wi-fi in the lobby of my hotel, and after a refreshing dessert of half a chocolate chip scone, my dad and I came down from our room to spend some Internet-connected time to the FULLEST!! So anyhow, I'll start to recap my "adventures" here from the plane to right now. So, here we go :) OK, my whole family of five is in the plane (we're flying Delta, for those that want to know) and I'm, of course, entertaining myself one way or another, either by watching Glee episodes from Season 1, working on my little bowl made of magazines, or reading iBooks on my iPod. Meanwhile, the Puerto Ricans (all in the front of the plane, for some reason) are PARTYING (and when I say partying, I mean singing, laughing hysterically, and believe it or not, one guy actually has a tambourine). Me and my dad are very amused by this, but seriously, that was NOTHING compared to what they were doing when the plane touched down. They were throwing their hands in the air (makes you think of Taio Cruz, doesn't it? LOL)like they were on a rollercoaster, and then they all cheered when we landed. It was in all a... very... eventful ride. Naturally we were pretty much exhausted after the ride, so as soon as we got to the hotel, we just fell asleep. But today was fun cause we got to explore the property. To be nice and quick, I went snorkeling (sadly, no squids were spotted, but there WERE some pretty cool coral reefs, and colorful fish), swam in pools, got extremely sunburned on my knees (WHY??), fed fish Puerto Rican food, ate some myself, and watched the amazing wildlife right outside my window. This includes peacocks (and let me tell you, they make the weirdest noises), turkeys, geckos (one actually dropped its tail off, right in front of me!!), and fish. Very cool. I'd say this trip is so far, so good! Blog you later, Pinky

6 commenti:

  1. Sounds so exciting love ya bestie

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks Em, and believe you me the following days were even better!

      Elimina
  2. Hey May!
    This is my comment on both Puerto rico posts!
    plane ride sounds annoying but the rest sounds drool-worthy! I'm so jealous of you , miss pinky! ;) Adios.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Hey Madmoo, and thanks for posting! How was SC? Was it EXHILARATING? haha

      Actually, the flight wasn't bad. I was really enjoying those Glees :D and of course, the skilled tambourine player!! You shoulda seen it.

      Lastly, I'm sure you may FEEL jealous, but if you had to put up with little brother hygiene X 2 (or lack of), you wouldn't be so happy. LOL. I had to make many sacrifices on this trip!!

      Elimina
  3. Risposte
    1. Yours does too! As a matter of fact, I just got back home about 20 minutes ago, and from JFK, like you did! I can't believe school starts tomorrow :P but oh well. Pretty soon it'll be summer! And then we can blog as MUCH as we want. Oh yeah.

      Elimina