venerdì 20 aprile 2012

An Important Matter to Discuss

OK all, here's this very important matter to discuss among my blog audience: I was wondering whether I should change the name of my blog, seeing as I don't actually blog that much about the Westing Game. Since it's pretty pointless to have the name something that doesn't even relate to me, I think I should change it! I just want to tell y'all in advance that changing the name of the blog doesn't mean changing the web address, it just means that when you get onto my blog, instead of seeing '8 Perfect Pairs of Heirs' you'll see something different. Now, what should that something different be? Here are some ideas:


~Proud to Be Geek Chic Comment: I thought of this from my friend, who routinely calls me Geeky Chic-y Pinky. The funny part is that it's all true, and I am TOTALLY proud to call myself geek chic! :)
~Secrets of a Pink Fashionista Comment: Not much to explain here, but y'know... question: does that make you think of Victoria's Secret Pink at all? 'Cause I don't want to be identified as that, LOL. Pur-lease feel free to let me know!
~Half-Baked Comment: This was brought on by Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield, aka awesome people, aka founders of Ben and Jerry's, *oh yeah!!* because of their awesome collaborative ice cream flavor, and also the term 'half-baked idea', which is said if an idea isn't very thought-out. I was thinking of lettering that differently, like "HaLf-BaKeD", and you can tell me what you think of that too. And I don't mind criticism, 'long as it's constructive...
~Pinky alla Moda Comment: P-a-M comes from my *nonexistent but wish-it-were-there-and-it-almost-is* Italian side, from which 'alla moda' translates to 'with fashion' or 'fashionable'. So, basically it means 'Fashionable Pinky', although I like to think of it as 'Pinky Got Style' ;)
~Busy: Gone Blogging Comment: OK, yeah, this one is seriously lame. But I just like the look of more names on my list :) because I lead myself on that I'm creatively thinking of these names. Oh brother, me! Lawl


And... yeah! That's pretty much it. You guys can tell me if you agree with any, or if you have any great ideas of your own by commenting! Thanks SO very much in advance (that's right! that's how confident I am in you guys)! Stay creative and awesome sauce :)
~Pinky~

4 commenti:

  1. C'est TRES importante! I say go with your pal's name for you--Geeky Chic-y Pinky. Why stop at your basic geek chic if you can personalize it one step further (pinkaliciously)?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. OK! I appreciate you commenting, especially since that's one of my favorite names on there. I like that choice, although I think I like the ring of Proud to Be Geek Chic a little better... But thanks a ton for helping me outie!

      Elimina
  2. Hey May! Gekly Chic or pinky alla moda totes!! Adios.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Totally! I've been looking up 'geek chic' on Google, and I even read a WikiHow on how to become geek chic!! Pretty funny. Thanks for your kind assistance :)

      Elimina