venerdì 27 aprile 2012

The Song, About a Person Who Sat on a Baby

~The Song~
Eeny Meeny Sicilini Oo-op Bopalini Avacachi Liverachi
I love you!!
Take a peach, take a plum,
Take a stick of bubble gum.
No peach, no plum,
NO stick of bubble gum. :'(
I saw you with your boyfriend laaast night
How do I know? I looked out the window; noooosy!
I didn't do my homework; laaaaaazy!
I sat on a baby, must be craazy, that's why they call me!
Eeny meeny Sicilini Oo-op Bopalini Avacachi Liverachi
I love you!!!

A Note to the Following Reading People: This lovely serenade was written here by my trusty friend, Polka, who is an aspiring songwriter. Enjoy! There's also a hand game that goes with it; I'll show you that one later on.

Hiya again, all! Well, guess who, out of ALLL the teams in the Greek Olympics (Corinth for Mrs. Carcich, Sparta for Mr. Boyle, Athens for Mrs. Myhre, Megara for us Fullamers, Delphi for Mrs. Sabs, and Argos for Mr. Doherty), guess who won??? Oh yeah, it was the Megarians! VIIIIIVA us! LOL. We were pretty rockin' out there, despite the fact that it was oh-my-gum-oh-so-bone-chilling out there in the wind. But still. We made a little team cheer that we sang a lot, which I don't really understand and goes... like... this: 
One Person of the Group: Megara! What is your profession?
Rest of the Group: A-oo! A-oo!
Hey, it was fun! And now I'm officially flummoxing (a result from my thesaurus searching, naturally) myself by using the double--no, triple--negatives! Ai yai yai :)

6 commenti:

  1. Hey May! This is Missy Polka saying hi!!! I like the song and I hope anybody who reads this blog will, too! Bye Bye, and stay Eeny Meeny-y!!! Adios!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Haw haw, thanks Missy Polka! You did, after all, type the entrê (my wishful French) thing! So bravo to yooooou! Ciao <3

      Elimina
  2. Hmmm I think I'll mention this to my close friends the record producers....

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hey May again!! I can explain the thing with the profession. It was from a movie about Sparta but we changed it to Megara! Go figure! Adios!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Ohhhh! Krista was saying something about that at school; how we stole that song from Sparta... now it's all CRYSTAL CLEAR! Thanks a ton!

      Elimina