domenica 1 aprile 2012

Puerto Rico or Bust

I am definitely enjoying our spring break so far, especially since I'm so very excited... I'm leaving for the airport to go to Puerto Rico in almost 2 hours!! Oh yeah :) I'm most excited about:
1) snorkeling with squids (yes, squids! Yes, snorkeling with actual squids!!)
2) swimming (nothing much to explain there; who doesn't love swimming?)
3) wearing my summer clothes (can't wait to showcase all my flowy skirts and such)
4) just being on vacation (since traveling is my thing)


I'm sorry I might not be able to blog for a while, but I'll fill y'all in when I get back. But if I can mobile-blog from my iPod, that's great! See ya!!


Stay cool, Pinky :D


P.S. April Fools!! I'm not going to Puerto Rico!!! Hahaha
... April Fools to the April Fools!! I am going to Puerto Rico, haha. Now I'm confusing myself! ~*~Ciao~*~

4 commenti:

  1. hey its emj
    i will feed your fish and hamster while u r away

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks E! Chimera and the fish'll be EXTREMELY grateful. How much do I owe you? LOL

      Elimina
  2. i read this and i was like. OMG! LUCKY DUCKY
    then i read the bottom stating that it was an april fools day joke and i was like NOOO! PUERTO RICO!! U MUST GO!
    then i read the bottom bottom and i was like.. OHH TAYYLOR. *coughs* i mean pinky.

    lol funny bunny. are you gunna be in puerto rico for easter or no? do u even celebrate easter? well post pics and ya know. also.. im playing with Chimera your class pet.. he is below me... like. ya know. below me on this website. soo. like. yaa
    PEACE LOVE BLOG! º-º <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. LOL sorry for being so confusing; i guess it's just what us Pinkys do. HAHA
      Yep, today (Easter) I'm in Puerto Rico... But i'm coming back tomorrow a little before dinnertime. And yeah, I celebrate Easter, just maybe not as much as other peeps might. Glad you like Chimera :) C U @ escuela on Tuesday!! Stay blog-ish!

      Elimina