domenica 29 aprile 2012

Think Geek's Cool Inventory in a Nutshell

Whew! After a long day yesterday including:
~ realizing that I couldn't go to an 8-in-the-morning track practice (partly with glee) because of my allergies acting up
~ tagging along with my bestie's Girl Scout troop for a day at a campsite
~ and stocking up on classics (such as Gone with the Wind, recommended by my good blogging friend, Rocker 123) at the library, I was happy to get back home! Now I have a medium-sized post (so far!) about one of my new favorite websites to buy things: thinkgeek.com! The other day I bought this adorable little plastic plant called a Flip Flap Solar Plant, and here's the way it works: by energy of the sun, so there are no batteries needed. All you gotta do is put it on a windowsill or somewhere that has easy access to constant sunlight, and you're good to go! Here's the link for those of you who want to check it out. http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/cubegoodies/cbe7/?srp=1
While I was surfing this newfound site, I found another funny thing here as well, but opted against buying it as it was a little pricey for something that you might not use too often. Here it is, folks: the stupendous Finger Tentacles: http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/science/e7d1/?srp=1 and the super-hilarious video that goes along with it (try to ignore this guy's disgusting earrings): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4NSwxbPIpk&feature=player_embedded.
Have fun enjoying this interesting website, especially if you're a geek like me! 





9 commenti:

  1. omg my allergies were crazy yesterday too! the plant sounds pretty cool too. Where'd you get it?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. It's so horrible! It's like, halfway through allergy season the allergies actually start! Just when you think you're safe...
      And *heh* I bought the plant from Think Geek! :)

      Elimina
  2. You should try vat19.com
    They're pretty awesomely amazing.
    And then go to their Youtube channel where they make ads for some of their stuff. They don't actually make the stuff they sell. They endorse them. But whatever. It's still pretty awesome. Oh! And their youtube is http://www.youtube.com/vat19com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. That's cool; thanks for letting me know! I always love to have websites handy... also, who are you? LOL sorry... I have a list of possible suspects, but you never know! I checked out the website and the first thing I saw was a gummy bear. Interesting start! :D

      Elimina
  3. Vat19 has the beard hat! lol and Ava has one of those flappy flower thingys!

    I've been reading Gone with the wind since October..... lol good luck!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. OOOO the Beardo?? I love that thing! It's so weirdly awesome! Lawl... Oh Ava!
      You have? Is it good? HOW many pages is it again? 1,000??

      Elimina
  4. Pinky, it's Emi. if you've known her long enough, you'd probably find out who it is just by looking at her username! lol!!!!

    Another question about this outfit: Where did you get those shorts? I would most definitely buy them!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I KNEW IT!!!! :D True, if it's anything Harry Potter-related, it's probably her. But I also thought it could have been Jessie...
      And no problem about the other question :)

      Elimina
  5. for the other comment i just posted, i commented on the wrong thingy! ooppsie. silly me.

    RispondiElimina