mercoledì 18 aprile 2012

Michael Jackson is Made Famous at Track Practice

Now normally, I would be excited for track, but not if it's raining. I've had enough bad experiences (mostly involving muddy me and muddy shot puts) to discover that track + rain don't mix. But I guess I'll just have to tough up and try to enjoy myself. Not that hard, right? :) Today's practice will probably be filled to the brim with smiles, sneakers, and funny impersonations of Michael Jackson (the best one is me and my friends moonwalking our warm-up lap and singing our own version of Smooth Criminal). That sounds pretty good to me! See you guys soon!

stay cool,
Pinky

P.S. Wish me luck on my oral prez tomorrow!! *Yikes*

4 commenti:

  1. Hey May! I like it too. :) Luck! Adios

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hey May!
    EEKEEKEEKEEKEEKEEKEEKIMAGLEEK! Can you BELIEVE what happened? *Gasp!* Adios!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Whaddaya mean?? You're leaving me on a cliffhanger!

      Elimina
    2. OHHHHH I geddit now! I didn't catch the 'Imagleek' part. Umm... which part might you be talking about? You mean Finn's college choice?

      Elimina