domenica 29 aprile 2012

Mellow Yellow Couture

Sorry for double-posting in such a short amount of time, but I feel rawther blog-y today, so I decided to, well, blog! I've got a fashion post right now, so get inspired... 
Take this Aéropostale pink polo shirt A87 Solid Polo - Aéropostale® under these wacky-yet-cool shorts with suspenders + cute li'l yellow jelly sandals  and then accessories: a yellow double-headband to match the jelly shoes  + filigree-type earrings  + cool beaded bracelet I found off of a crafts blog *nice work!*  ... My favorite part of the outfit was definitely the shoes; I modeled the whole outfit around them. 
Stay SPLENDIFEROUS,
Pinky

6 commenti:

  1. oooohh. adorable. i double posted on Saturday! You're not alone! ahha. i love this outfit. the shorts were UNIQUE and ADORABLE. where are they from?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks! *So* glad I'm not on my own here in the way of double-posting!!! I agree; the shorts were awesome. I'm PRETTY sure that the shorts are from Forever 21, but not DEFINITE. Sorry! See ya!

      Elimina
  2. Hahaha I LA LA LA LA LA LA LOVE THEMM!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Me too! And I like that little 'la-la-la-love them' thing!! Purely Nicole :)

      Elimina
  3. I have that polo in tennis ball green! (do not mention Tessy Tennis Ball if you wish to keep your nose!)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Cool! Nice DESCRIBING word (tennis ball!) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Tessy Tennis Ball!! Who called you that, Lexi? HAHAHAHAHA

      Elimina