sabato 21 aprile 2012

Well, I've Gone and Done It!

The name of this post says it all: I've changed my blog name to "Proud to Be Geek Chic" (mwah ha ha; it's my creepy laugh for no reason. Don't we all need one of those once in a while?), and also changed my background (nothing new here, I do this about half a million times). I hope you like the new changes! Here's this funny picture that my friend introduced to me that makes me think immediately of the phrase 'smart cookie'! It looks rawther adorable *quoting Eloise, who I LURVE!* if you ask me. Tahhh-doodle:  Love your shades, Mr. Cookie... I'd like a pair! 

2 commenti:

  1. I love your blog now even more! Geek Chic describes you so much! I'm a plain geek lol! :D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Aww, thanks! I AM rawther glad that I found a word (well, two words, but who's counting?) that describes me so awesomely. And I think you've got PLENTY of chic to go with your geek! By the way, I love your cool peace-sign-made-out-of-hands! Where'd you find it?

      Elimina